– I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s impossible to have picture perfect hair in Scotland.
– On that note, I’m not missing the St Andrews wind – weather here seems warmer for that reason!
– Dogs are so well behaved here – their owners not so much, since there is so much poop on the sidewalks!
– I also never expected this many smokers.
– I wish that people would say sorry more often when they bump into you.
– Walking on cobblestones is a real sport!
– With all the hills, I will have the best legs and the best butt after living in this city!
– Jaywalking is basically the most dangerous thing about this place.
– If I thought that the Royal Mile was distressing – well Princes Street on a Saturday afternoon is probably what hell looks like.
– I still cannot get over how gorgeous Arthur’s Seat is.
Have a lovely Monday everyone!
Anyone else has trouble with cobblestones?xx