If you’re just starting to read this week, then welcome to my Montreal week! I’m leaving my beautiful hometown in two weeks today and so I wanted to dedicate this week to the wonderful things it offers!
I started yesterday with an overview of the city and showed you the city from two nice lookouts! I’m so happy with the responses I’ve been receiving! I don’t see many things about Montreal on the blogosphere so I’m happy to be contributing something new! And even happier that I’m inspiring all of you to want to come visit!
Today I’m showing you the beauty that is the Old City and Old Port of Montreal! As I mentioned yesterday, Montreal was founded in 1642 (back then it was known as Ville-Marie) – so you can probably understand why it’s so full of historic buildings and cobbled stones! Earlier this summer, while the Brit was visiting, we went for a long walk by the water. It truly is an amazing place to spend a sunny afternoon! One thing that makes it so special is also the juxtaposition of the old town with the modern skyscrapers in the background!
Have you ever visited the Old Montreal?xx
Every week, each of us will be choosing our favourite post from the previous week, so make sure to check out those highlighted posts! For last week, I wanted to highlight the post of Marcella, which centers around her faithful travel companion, her boots! It really reminded me of the things that help us make it to and through all these destinations.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favourite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button above. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention Bonnie, Jessi, Amy, and Camila in a link!
3. LINKUP goes live every Tuesday at 0800 GMT. Make sure to visit the host and cohosts’ blogs and visit around!
1. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
2. The last Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in!
3. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
You can access the Travel Tuesday linkup through the link below! –>
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…